The Beijing Institute of Technology University in Beijing, China. It was founded in 1952 as the Beijing Institute of Aeronautics. In 2000, it merged with the Beijing Institute of Technology. The main campus is in Haidian District, Beijing. The university has 10 colleges, namely, the College of Aerospace Engineering, the College of Civil Engineering, the College of Mechanical Engineering, the College of Electrical Engineering, the College of Information and Communication Engineering, the College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, the College of Material Science and Engineering, the College of Life Science and Technology, the College of Environmental.
Beijing Institute of Chemical Engineering has since then become a comprehensive university with a focus on engineering and the physical sciences. The university has been designated as a key university by the Chinese government, and it is also a member of the 211 and 985 projects. BIT has a student population of over 30,000 and a faculty of over 1,500.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships is now open for international students. This is a great opportunity for students who want to study in China and have excellent academic results. The scholarships are available in a wide range of disciplines and cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. To be eligible for a Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship, students must be proficient in English and have excellent academic results. The application process is simple, and the scholarships are awarded on a merit basis.
The Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) offers a variety of scholarships to international students. These scholarships are offered in the form of full tuition waivers, monthly stipends, and accommodation allowances.
To be eligible for a BIT scholarship, applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and have applied to study at BIT. They must also meet the following academic requirements: a minimum score of 80 on the Chinese National College Entrance Examination (CNYCE), a minimum score of 6.0 on the IELTS test, or a minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL test.
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Country: China
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Master & PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Enlistment, educational cost, research center examinations, entry-level position, and fundamental course readings
- 100 percent Tuition Fee Waiver
- Convenience on or off-grounds relies upon the accessibility
- Short-term clinical benefit and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Month-to-month living recompense: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Participants are healthy non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants have not enlisted understudy in that frame of mind at the time of usage.
- In language programs, candidates make no difference.
- Students who left Chinese colleges more than a year ago;
- Candidates must be under 35 and have a four-year certification to be eligible for master’s projects.
- Those under the age of 40 with a graduate degree should apply for Ph.D. projects.
- Assuming you pass the underlying survey, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then, at that point, it is the ideal opportunity for you to pay the application expense of 600 CNY (non-refundable) straightforwardly on the web.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.