Located in Washington D.C., American University is a private research university that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of disciplines. American University enrolls nearly 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Founded in 1893, American University is a private university located in Washington D.C. The university enrolls more than 12,000 students and offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. The university also participates in joint degree programs with several institutions, including Sciences Po in France, the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, and Peking University in China.
American University, located in Washington D.C., is a medium-sized university with a large student population. In an effort to make their education more affordable, American University offers a variety of scholarships. Some are based on merit, while others are need-based. In order to be eligible for most scholarships, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The number and value of American University scholarships vary from year to year, depending on the funds that are available.
American University is pleased to offer a variety of scholarships, which reward academic excellence and provide financial assistance to talented students. We understand the importance of obtaining a college degree, and our scholarships are designed to help make attendance at American University possible for students from all walks of life. There are many different types of scholarships available, and we encourage all applicants to explore the options.
Ranked among the top universities in the world, American University offers an extensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs across its eight schools and colleges. One of the most distinguishing features of American University is its generous scholarship program. A variety of scholarships are available to domestic and international students, covering all areas of study. Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a combination of academic achievement and leadership experience.
- University: American University
- Country: America
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of international service
- School of Public Policy
- College of arts and sciences
- School of business
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Does the AU EGL grant cover all AU costs (full educational cost, room, and board) Who will require a visa (ideally an F-1 or J-1 understudy visa) to concentrate in the United States?
- The grant doesn’t cover different costs, for example, obligatory health care coverage, books, carrier tickets, and various costs.
- Worldwide understudies who have conquered different snags and difficulties as well as those from assorted and underrepresented worldwide and financial foundations.
- A base 3.8 GPA is identical to of 4.0 GPA (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for ninth and twelfth grades
- An exhibited obligation to the initiative, volunteerism, local area administration, and to propelling the requirements of individuals in their nation of origin.
- Understudies with one of the accompanying:
95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores should be 20 or above)
Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL
7.0+ IELTS (all subscores should be 6.0 or above)
33 least SAT Reading Subscore
29 least ACT English
65 least PTE
120+ Duolingo (all subscores should be 110 or above)
- Understudies who are as yet signed up for optional/secondary school and graduating by June 2023.
- Complete the web-based AU EGLS application.
- Present your authority TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test score results
- Your College Transcript
- Reference letter from teachers of the school
- Elegantly composed Personal Statement
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.