The American Enterprise Institute provides internship opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and recent graduates interested in acquiring hands-on experience in public policy research and analysis. American Enterprise Institute internship is available in a variety of policy fields, including economics, politics, education, health care, foreign and defense policy, and more.
Internships are available throughout the year, including opportunities in the autumn, spring, and summer semesters. Internships often last 10-12 weeks, depending on the exact program. Although most internships are unpaid, a few compensated ones may be available. Applicants for an AEI internship must be presently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate students, or have just graduated.
Likewise, Read: Entergy Internship
Regarding the American Enterprise Institute
The American Enterprise Institution (AEI) is a renowned public policy institution based in Washington, D.C. AEI, founded in 1938, is committed to supporting liberty and free business and is regarded as one of the nation’s leading think tanks.
AEI’s objective is to provide research and analysis that informs and impacts crucial policy discussions in our society. The center conducts thorough and impartial research in various policy areas, including economics, politics, education, healthcare, and national security. AEI’s research seeks to offer innovative and effective answers to the issues confronting our country and the world. One of AEI’s main assets is its wide staff of researchers and specialists.
- Organization Name: American Enterprise Institute
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
- Education: Minimum High School
- Industry: Nonprofit
- The internship at AEI gives not only important job experience but also countless chances for personal and professional development.
- An AEI internship provides a unique networking opportunity. AEI sponsors a variety of events, conferences, and panel discussions in which you may meet with politicians, corporate and academic leaders, and others who share your interests.
- Interns attend monthly lectures, workshops, and training sessions aimed at improving their research, writing, and critical thinking abilities. These transferable talents will be extremely useful in any future work line.
- As a trainee, you may be asked to help with research, data analysis, or drafting briefs and reports. This hands-on experience will improve your grasp of these policy areas and empower you to make a real difference.
You can apply online on the official website.
The American Enterprise Institute Internship provides an excellent chance for young professionals to obtain practical experience in a prominent and powerful institution. This internship program allows participants to do significant research, get exposure to policy conversations, and build critical skills for future professional success. Those looking for a difficult and rewarding experience in public policy might consider applying for the American Enterprise Institute Internship.