Abu Dhabi University is one of the very few universities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that offers education from the primary level to the tertiary level. The University was established in 2006 with a mission to provide a high-quality learning experience and produce outstanding graduates to meet the challenges of a changing world.
The UAE’s top-ranked internationally recognized public university is a great place to start your education. Abu Dhabi University (ADU) was established in 2006, as one of the premier private sector universities in the United Arab Emirates. The university is a member of the GEMS group of institutions and offers a range of degree programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, with internationally recognized accreditation.
The university is committed to providing high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education, nurturing creative talents, and preparing future leaders to promote innovation, sustainable development, and facilitate economic growth that contributes to the achievement of Abu Dhabi’s vision to become a knowledge economy. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy. The UAE has achieved great success in a short time by diversifying away from reliance on oil revenues and establishing a modern economy.
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is the first private university in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). ADU is managed under the supervision of the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi. ADU was founded by a group of forward-looking individuals possessing a rich experience in education, business, and management. It’s an initiative of a leading business and industrial house in Abu Dhabi, ETA Star Group.
The United Arab Emirates has been a cultural hub for travelers and ex-pats from around the world since its conception. The country’s universities have taken off in recent years, with Abu Dhabi University being one of the most reputable in the region. With a brand new campus and an extensive degree range, you’ll get a great education at this university.
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is a publicly funded university in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE with a predominant Emirati student body. ADU’s research and teaching activities cover a wide range of subjects, including Science and Engineering, Education, Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Law and Sharia, Health Sciences, Architecture, and Urban Planning.
Also Read: Khazar University Azerbaijan Latest Scholarship 2022
University: Abu Dhabi University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Bachelor’s Master’s
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Abu Dhabi University graduated class who wish to proceed with their alumni learns at any of Abu Dhabi University’s branches at the postgraduate level are qualified for a 20% waiver on educational expenses.
- 25% waiver on educational expenses for proceeding with Abu Dhabi University understudies each scholarly year.
- 100 percent waiver on Tuition, Application Fee, Registration Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee.
- Passport Copy
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal statement
- Updated CV
- Candidates should be International Students
- UAE Residents can likewise apply For a Fully Funded Scholarship in Dubai.
- The Eligibility Criteria are Different and fluctuate for All Scholarship Types.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.